Thursday, February 21, 2008

Versace Handbag Couture Bag White Color

This fabulous handbag has greek key logo quilted leather, polished gold metal hardware, braided metallic leather handles with metal tips and link attachments; 4.5" drop, front mirrored plaque engraved with "Gianni Versace Couture", round studs and decorative Versace engraved chain links throughout, bags frame top with hidden magnetic closures, fine satin lining, interior leather-trimmed zip pocket, patch pocket, and cell phone pocket, flat leather base, protective metal feet, handbag measurement is 13.75"x 8"x 6.5", this is authentic bag and has been made in Italy. Cost $2,430.00 Buy at eLuxury.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've being researching about Fashionable Handbags and reading your blog, I found your post very helpful :) . I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog!
handbag wholesalers